Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Departure

Hey Everyone!


Today is my last day in Bellingham with my family before heading down to Miami for staging. Tomorrow morning I'll fly to Miami to meet the rest of the group leaving for Suriname, fill out final paper work, and get some final vaccinations. On Saturday the whole group will fly to Suriname together! The last year has flown by and it's hard for me to believe that it's finally here. So excited (and nervous)! :)


I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay connected with everyone by posting updates here. I'm not entirely sure what my internet connections will be like, so if you don't hear from me for awhile check here first. I want to share this experience with everyone, but I'm also hoping to get updates from all of you as well. Keep me posted on how everything is going, and I look forward to staying touch!

Love,
Ashlee

3 comments:

  1. Take care, dearest Ashlee. We will join your journey! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like the blog.
    It is beautiful.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream the other night that all of us in this picture moved to Trinidad! It was really strange and beautiful (until I dropped my camera in the crystal clear water). We were all hiking along mountains and swimming in the water. :)

    I am so proud of you Sister! Can't wait to read about all your adventures and see all your pictures. I love you so much! You're AWESOME! XOXOXOX!

    ReplyDelete